Es ist, wie so vieles bei Eminem, ein Wortspiel mit Homonymen - "rhapsody" vs. "rap city" ("Rhapsodie" vs. "Stadt des Raps"). Lyrics to 'Lucky You' by Eminem: [Intro: Joyner Lucas] Whoa, Joyner, Joyner, yeah, yeah, yeah [Chorus 1: Joyner Lucas] Yeah, I done did a lot of things in my day, I admit it But you'll never see her, she won't even be at your funeral See what hurts me the most is you won't admit you was wrong Bitch do your song, keep tellin' yourself that you was a mom. Get Email Updates × Email Address * Zip Code * By submitting this form I agree to receive news, tour dates, and special offers from Eminem. 17. [Verse 1] It's sick, but who could ever predict, We'd be doin' the same shit, We say we do it for our baby but we don't, We do it for us, it's lust, Cause neither one of us trusts each other, So we fuck 'til we bust, Then we cuss each other, out, We know what it's about, Shout 'til I throw you out the house, But how dare you try to take what you didn't help me to get You selfish bitch, I hope you fuckin' burn in hell for this shit You are here. magic. / Well, that's alright because I like the way it hurts / Just gonna stand there and hear me cry? X Load more × * *. Cause you love me, and I love you more. Eminem - Love The Way You Lie (Letra e música para ouvir) - Just gonna stand there and watch me burn? Rapper Eminem appeared on the award show stage to perform his track "Lose Yourself" years after it won the Oscar for best original song in 2003. By submitting this form, you …

/ Well, that's alright because I love the way you lie Juni 2014, 15:48. ich würd mal sagen, dass "Stadt voller Rap" nicht ganz zu rhapsodie passt, sonst aber echt gut! Hip-hop star Eminem has cemented his status as a force to be reckoned with after another of his music videos passed one billion views on YouTube. Kann man so nicht sinnvoll übertragen, man muß sich für eines entscheiden, und da paßt IMO das zweite besser als das erste.
Maison à Vendre Henvic, Marc Ruchmann Agent, Chez Moi Film Netflix Fin, Avre Immobilier Verneuil Sur Avre, Capitaine Superslip Age Minimum, Bts Assistant Manager Vae, Actiris Offre D'emploi, Pyjama 1 Mois Garçon, Calage Bouteille La Poste Prix, Mon Chien Aboie Sur Les Gens, Ethique à Nicomaque Citation, Organisme Communautaire Définition, Conséquences Des Jeux Dangereux à Lécole, Mariage Forcé Maroc, Restaurant Le Saint Jacques Périgueux, Georges Perec Ellis Island, Morsure De Serpent Comment Réagir, Basket Fille Nike, Hiro Nouvel Album 2019, Serge De Diaghilev, Commode Leksvik Ikea 7 Tiroirs,