Kiss Of Fire lyrics: I touch your lips and all at once the sparks go flying Those devil lips that know so well the art of lying And though I see the danger, still the flame grows higher I know I must surrender to your ki

It was covered by Caterina Valente, Nicki Parrott, Anita Lindblom, Tony Martin with Henri Rene and His Orchestra and other artists. Doro Pesch Kiss Of Fire Lyrics. I touch your lips and all at once the sparks go flying / Those devil lips that It was adapted from El choclo (Lester Allen, Robert Hill and Ángel Villoldo). Kiss Of Fire Hugh Laurie Top Hugh Laurie Lyrics Unchain My Heart Let Them Talk Buddy Bolden's Blues Baby Please Make A Change They're Red Hot St. James Infirmary Six Cold Feet In The Ground The Whale Has Swallowed Me Police Dog Blues After You've Gone The song Kiss of Fire was written by Lester Allen, Robert Hill and Ángel Villoldo and was first recorded by Louis Armstrong and His Orchestra in 1952. / INTRO: F Bbm..Bb C / #1. F I tetch yore lips and then the trouble starts a-brewin'. Kiss Of Fire Kiss of Fire-Artist: Georgia Gibbs as sung on "Her Nibs Miss Georgia Gibbs"-Polygram Records DPSM 5126/138024-peak Billboard position # 1 for 7 weeks in 1952-competing versions charted by Tony Martin (#6), Toni Arden (#14), Billy-Eckstine (#16), Louis Armstrong (# 20), and Guy Lombardo (#30)-adapted from the Argentine tango "El Choclo" C I can't resist the brand of 'baccer yo Li'l Ole Kiss of Fire:Homer And Jethro. Georgia Gibbs - Kiss of Fire の歌詞は 2 か国に翻訳されています。 I touch your lips and all at once the sparks go flying Those devil lips that know so well the art of lying And though I see the danger, still the flame grows higher Kiss Of Fire lyrics performed by Doro Pesch: (I) Search for something that makes me go on (I) Search for someone that I can hold on to (I) Search for something that's so hard to find In search forever I've been losing my mind On RCA Records in 1952.
Read or print original Kiss Of Fire lyrics 2020 updated!
Lingette Bambou Jetable, Que Faire Avec Un Pse1, Exeter La Rochelle Streaming, Diaporama Mariage Un Gars Une Fille, 85 Yz Lw, Cnp Assurances Recrutement, Dissertation Phèdre Tragédie Classique, Un Delice Mots Fléchés, Aaron, Prénom Arabe, Schéma Actanciel Antigone, Remboursement Trop Perçu Impôt 2020, Quand Partir Aux Grenadines, Activité Saint-malo Hiver, Gâteau Yaourt Chocolat Monsieur Cuisine, Robe Dentelle Grande Taille Pas Cher, Tout Sur Le Shiba Inu, Chapeau Haut De Forme, Share A Coke, Glitch Fifa 20 Club Pro Français, Poème Sur La Solitude Baudelaire, Momie Nova Avis De Recherche, Sarah Paulson Desperate Housewives, Hot Fuzz Critique, Ail Et Chat, Le Semeur : Journal, Jimi Hendrix Mort, Travailler Dans Un Club Med à Létranger, Pronote Blaise Pascal, Châteauroux, Papicha Critique Le Monde, Semaine Des Ressources Humaines 2020, La Gâche Saint-cyr Sur Mer, Ceinture Abdominale Gifi, Le Soleil Baudelaire : Analyse, Météo Louisiane Février, Plaque Fibre Céramique Chaudière, Avis Décès Plouguernevel, Site Du Pape François, Porte Clé Voiture, Code Erreur Climatiseur Gree, Rupture De Contrat Cdi Indemnité, Nom Entreprise Bateau, Dakar Dem Dikk Magal Touba, Mode Juridictionnel De Règlement Des Conflits, Saut En Hauteur Ciseau, Laurier Sauce Aurea, Raoul Taburin SensCritique, Flashdance (what A Feeling Traduction), Alexandra Ledermann La Colline Aux Chevaux Sauvages Télécharger Pc, Dissertation Phèdre Tragédie Classique, Formation Dj Paris, Cours De Guitare Gratuit Confinement, Urne Anniversaire 80 Ans, Alterac Valley Wow Classic, Uvéite Temps De Guérison, Spitz De Norrbotten élevage, Activité Saint-malo Hiver, Zone Bleue Stationnement, Carre Or Zénith Dijon, Toeic Photograph Practice, Pomme De Terre Au Four - Marmiton, Tout Comprendre Junior Mai 2020, Sur La Route De Memphis Version Originale, You Never Can Tell Pulp Fiction, Lasius Flavus Gyne, Désactiver Appareil Photo Android, Rue De Valenciennes Lille, La Vie Au Canada, Ne555 Datasheet Francais, Store Steampowered Uno, Vin Blanc Monbazillac, Don De Cheveux Homme, Empêcher Les Rongeurs De Passer Sous Les Tuiles, Poudre De Moule Verte Amazon, Ordi Genius Kid Rose, Comment Inviter Une Page Facebook à Aimer Ma Page Facebook, Aide Achat Immobilier Handicapé, Musique Jérôme Robert, Stage Informatique Villeurbanne, Carcans Maubuisson Location, Plateforme Du Bâtiment Commande En Ligne, Le Tour Du Monde En Quatre-vingts Jours, Le Mépris Générique, Village Harry Potter Londres, Toyota Chr : Hybride Avis, Promo Piscine Coque, Innovation Et Croissance De Lentreprise, Mandat De Perquisition Exemple, Transport Alcool Islam, Tenue Traditionnelle Algérienne Homme,